- Same or complimentary colors
- One color, varying textures
- One color, varying accessories (scarf, hat, belt, necklace)
- Avoid logos
- Patterns- only one person should wear a pattern, everyone else wears complimentary colors
- Wear something that makes each person comfortable and confident
- Be aware of tan lines, scars, beauty marks, tattoos- do you want them to show?
- Adaptive equipment, seating, standing, mobility gear
- Comfortable spot to sit or stand- the ground, a bench, a swing
- Favorite toy, blanket, other items to hold
- Your home? Your yard?
- Favorite park or playground?
- Best day and time for your family- when is everyone wide awake, alert, and happy?